Clearly you haven't been to our Phoenix Fry's.

Rory

-----Original Message-----
From: AF [mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com] On Behalf Of Bill Prince
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 2:40 PM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] One day AnimalFarm in Mountain Home

No longer the case.

I've been to the Sunnyvale Fry's and the Campbell Fry's in the last
couple of weeks. Both times there were only 4 or 5 checkers (in a row of
at least 20), and there was never more than one person in front of me.
If I had waited 30 seconds, I would be surprised.

It's still difficult to find a sales person to ask a question.

Hellooooooo? Anybody home?