Please consider using a CRS3xx instead of CRS2xx as your design goal of
'discrete' VLANs will bypass hardware offload in a CRS2xx and affect
performance.

https://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:CRS1xx/2xx_series_switches#Bridge_Hardware_Offloading

--dan

On 7/10/2018 10:35 AM, Tim Cailloux wrote:
I'm looking at it as an opportunity to get familiar with production GPON in a
safe (and indoor, and air conditioned) environment.

I've been planning to start with Active Ethernet on discrete VLANs and
aggregating the runs in a CRS212, uplinked to a CCR1009 (my standard "tower
router").

tim

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 11:14 AM Mark - Myakka Technologies