When you have a 144 or 288 and are parked on the side of a busy road, sometimes
you really need a toilet.  Especially if your are a few miles away from one.

From: Mark Radabaugh
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 6:42 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT camper toilets

How long are you planning on locking a splicer in that trailer for?

These are simple and cheap enough at $110
https://www.campingworld.com/porta-potti-portable-toilets-365  that you can
either empty them and reuse or just throw the whole thing away if you want.

After a couple of hours of splicing I need to talk a walk anyway and water a
treeā€¦

Mark