amen

-----Original Message----- From: Jay Weekley Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2018 7:54 AM To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT 3d printing and guns
I'm lucky that the internet wasn't around when I was a kid.

Steve Jones wrote:
My biggest real concern about this is idiots, particularly young idiots, like most of us on this list probably were. Printing up the gun on a cheap printer and blowing their hands off because they don't understand the plastic quality matters. Granted, dumb kids like us blew things up with other stuff and manages to keep most of our fingers and a percentage of our hearing. Maybe I'm just getting old and worry about the consequences of dumb kids.

And what happens to some kid who loads the file into one of the school printers, his life is effectively over for being a dumb kid.

I find the hype humorous since you could download anarchist cookbook from almost day one of the public interwebs. Meth recipes and instruction, ricin production from castor beans, this krocodile fake heroin, napalm recipes, etc.

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018, 8:57 PM Seth Mattinen <se...@rollernet.us <mailto:se...@rollernet.us>> wrote:

    On 8/1/18 6:48 PM, Jay Weekley wrote:
    > Yep. There is a reason guns essential parts are made of metal
    instead of
    > plastic. They will still shoot metal bullets.

    Print some plastic ones. Problem solved.

*Jay Weekley*
*Cyber Broadband
*