It appears that I was the canary in the WISP coal mine all those years ago.
I thought Ubiquiti was a WISPA member as well. I mean, I used very little
of their gear compared to Cambium but still. If they are both members why
is Sean asking to take sides? I get the suing WISPA memer is bad thing, but
the rest of it would seem to be an internal issue.