Ken Hohoff was the guy with all the wind farm experience. Haven't seen or heard from him in a while...

On 8/14/2018 2:08 PM, Matt Corcoran wrote:

A township within our wireless coverage area is in the public hearing/permitting/approval stage for the construction of a new large windfarm.

What are your experiences providing service in the vicinity of Wind farms?    Source of Problems?  Opportunity? I am currently checking to see if it will interfere with any of our ptp links.   I’m unsure if reflections off these big monopoles will cause any problems.   Naturally, tall hills are an asset to the wind farms and Wisps alike.   Has anyone ever used a wind turbine monopole as a transmit location?.

Matt Corcoran

Network Engineer

Stratos Networks