Last I looked Google cloud was the cheapest by far. Not sure if this is one
of those Google services they will decide to ditch in a few years. Also not
sure of the complexity it adds.

I really wish there was some "cloud" terminology standard. They all have
their own marketing spin and I need a matrix just for what they each name
their crap.