Yes, +1 on that and also

I want it to send me a text/email if something serious I have tagged goes down

On 9/1/2018 4:03 PM, Sean Heskett wrote:
Yeah I just wish you could schedule cnMaestro updates and template pushes.  So annoying to have to wake up in the middle of the night to tell a computer to do something.

-Sean

On Sat, Sep 1, 2018 at 1:59 PM Ryan Ray <ryan...@gmail.com <mailto:ryan...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    cnMaestro is also awesome with firmware upgrades, so simple. Much
    better than cnut

    On Sat, Sep 1, 2018 at 7:16 AM, Sriram Chaturvedi via AF
    <af@af.afmug.com <mailto:af@af.afmug.com>> wrote:

        Kurt - As mentioned in the release notes, you need CNUT 4.11.2
        or newer to update 450b radios.

        *From:* AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com
        <mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com>> on behalf of Kurt Fankhauser
        <lists.wavel...@gmail.com <mailto:lists.wavel...@gmail.com>>
        *Sent:* Saturday, September 1, 2018 8:13:25 AM
        *To:* af@af.afmug.com <mailto:af@af.afmug.com>
        *Subject:* [ External ] [AFMUG] can't update 450b firmware
        My first cambium 450b (mid gain) radio will not update in
        CNUT4.9.18

        It has firmware 15.1.2.1 on it and i am trying to update to
        15.2. All other SM's on that AP successfully update to the
        15.2 but the 450b radio just returns an error (No Update
        Packages available for: SM DES)

        I even tried updating it directly to its IP and not go throw
        the AP Auto Update and still get the same error.