On 9/4/18 10:13 AM, Mark Radabaugh wrote:
Bankruptcy reorganization is the one we come across fairly regularly where a court orders you not to disconnect to preserve the continuity of the business during the reorganization and the court will guarantee payment of the current service.    Of course you get screwed on the service prior to the court date, and the court usually doesn’t bother to tell you when they settle the case and stop guaranteeing payment - which sucks when it’s a couple months later before you find that out.

How long to you wait to shut someone off? Usually by the time anyone bothers to tell me they are doing a bankruptcy whatever I've already terminated the account for non-payment. They'll say oh we didn't know there was a contract for the internet so it didn't get included in the case.