Last time I did a 70' Self supporter we used Rohn. Winncom was a lot
cheaper than anyone else. I think there was only a couple hundred dollars
shipping and maybe $500 in steel costs getting it preassembled instead of
knocked down. I like the heavy Trylon (supertitan version) that is made out
of real steel not rolled heavy gauge sheet metal. Nello makes a good tower
but they are on the East coast so shipping usually keeps us West of the
Mississippi guys from using them. To me, the best tower, not necessarily
the cheapest, is Sabre. They seem to go together easier than any SS tower
out there.

Honestly, when it comes to SS towers, I tend to go Sabre for the bigger
stuff, SuperTitan for a lot of the smaller stuff. On smaller towers it
really doesn't matter to me that much. Give them your heaviest anticipated
and price it and see who wins. SS has a pretty high foundation cost
component so the difference between one tower manufacturer and another is
not going to be the big difference.  When you compare costs just make sure
that you are adding in all the same hardware like safety climbs and cable
attachment hardware. That little stuff can add up.