The minimum gain / beam width in 11 GHz requires a 2.6’ or 3’ minimum dish
size.  All Jirous antennas regardless of size only meet Category B.

Also, on radio changes - if everything is the same (emission designator, EIRP,
frequency tolerance, etc.) this change would be classified as a minor change.
Most coordinators will do these for greatly reduced fees and the FCC even
allows these types of changes to be made prior to filing an application, as
long as the application is filed within 30-days of implementation.  Your
coordinator should be able to help you with all of this.

Sent from my iPad