There is nowhere to early vote near me, have to wait for the day.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Ken Hohhof" <af...@kwisp.com>
To: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group" <af@af.afmug.com>
Sent: 10/22/2018 11:35:53 AM
Subject: [AFMUG] OT - Vote!

I went to early voting today, good turnout, except nobody in line under 60.

Maybe because it was the middle of the day, maybe younger folks wait until election day, or maybe the stereotype of millennials not voting is true.

Hey all you 20 and 30 year olds, go vote, even if I wouldn’t agree with who you vote for. Going forward, it’s your world, you need to start running it (or at least choosing who does). I think we’re supposed to be at the turning point where there’s more millennials than boomers, although the definition of “millennial” seems open to interpretation.