From: Steve Jones
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2018 10:52 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT - Vote!

If you do have that role, probably not a good joke on a public list in this
climate.

Just got the early voting mailer with instructions and envelope from our
governor, but I'm lazy so I'm waiting for his opponents guys to show up with my
prefilled ballot.

I don't like the idea of early voting anyway, I won't know til a week before
who raped somebody decades ago, or called their neighbor a curr 20 years ago.
I'd hate to cast an early vote and find out my guy didn't do anything nefarious.

Hitching the old lady this year screwed everything up with the name change and
social security name change. She has to 're register and vote that day.

She asked me who to vote for. I told her not to vote