Right, and the first thing I noticed was the false equivalency between "poor" and "unserved', and I can't comprehend why they're reaching that conclusion.

Having just distributed flyers for our new build in an unserved area, I can say that while you do have a few double wides parked on lot you also have some really swanky houses located in the woods. They're there for the view, not because they're poor.

-Adam

On 12/13/2018 10:56 AM, Ken Hohhof wrote:

WISPA’s position was that money should not be spent upgrading people from 10/1 to 25/3 until the people with nothing at least get 10/1.

The article mis-represents this as the evil, greedy ISPs saying poor people shouldn’t get anything more than 10/1.

*From:* AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> *On Behalf Of *ch...@wbmfg.com
*Sent:* Thursday, December 13, 2018 9:46 AM
*To:* AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] This article *facepalm*

I didn’t think the article was terrible but the headline did not match the content.

I learned a new term of art yesterday “outrage curator”.

Many clickbait and news outlets craft articles to maximize outrage.

Be nice when this phase of American History has passed... I think... it’s gotta blow over... right?