Connect Plus was the first Motorola DMR true trunk system with a control
channel and multi site. It has been superceded by the Cap Max system. All
channels we have are FB8 of course. I aquired a bunch in our area that were
old UHF paging licenses in an FCC auction maybe 4 or 5 years ago. It's
nioce as they were 50Khz and MSA based so I can just slap sites in where I
want without filing as long as I don't overlap the contour edge. The
difference is

   1. Connect Plus is the old system
      1. controller at each site
      2. no license per repeater
      3. slightly slower site selection
   2. Cap Max
      1. Central controller, not per site, can be redundant
      2. license for each repeater
      3. XPR 4xxx and 6xxx radios won't work.
      4. Must use XPR 5xxx and 7xxx