So I have some new videos out there of some unboxing of Cambium gear.  I’d love
to get some feedback, and also be curious if anyone in the industry would like
to see other types of videos.  One idea I had was starting to document tower
work and install work for infrastructure to start sharing basic stuff.  Things
like cadwelding our ground, installing fiber to backhauls, mounting options on
different structures, etc.  Below is a link to my latest but feel free to check
out the channel for others.  There is a video of 450M 3Ghz. installed on a
tower on the channel too.

https://youtu.be/rz4qVMHPpHA

Thank you,
Ben Royer, Operations Manager