A local fencing supply place here has galvanized up to 8" in lengths up to 20'. It's probably not quite as heavy as what you'd buy from some place like site solutions, but it's still pretty heavy stuff. I used their 4" for ice bridge posts and it's been solid.
About a year ago, I had ordered some 4" from a tower company and it ended up taking a long time so I bought the 4" from the fencing supply place and it was fine. Price wise, it was comparable after shipping the other stuff.

Jesse DuPont

Network Architect
email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net
Celerity Networks LLC

Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com/celeritynetworksllc

Like us! facebook.com/celeritybroadband