Right.  My point was more to why you had to by the antenna from the radio distributor instead of buying from just say a Commscope distributor (or RFS or Radiowaves or...).

Logo <https://atheral.com/>
Daniel White
Co-Founder - Business Development & Operations
phone: +1 (702) 470-2770
direct: +1 (702) 470-2766