From: "Ken Hohhof" <af...@kwisp.com>
To: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group" <af@af.afmug.com>
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2019 8:00:58 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Windstream

Nope, we were wholesaling a connection to BOB. We took it over from another
WISP when they lost their tower site. And BOB was wholesaling it to Wayport who
was selling it to a McDonalds franchise. And BOB was bought by Windstream. And
Wayport was bought by AT&T. What a freakin’ mess.

On a related note, I have decided not to sell service anymore to any of these
companies who call with a list of locations and then resell it to the end
customer. If we don’t bill the end customer and have local contact info, it’s
not worth the trouble.