While you are waiting to see the movie, check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YA7X5we8ng&list=PLTu8nanTJo7GvulBxz9JT9JcXeXimM1Vr&index=3

From: Ken Hohhof
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2019 4:29 PM
To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group'
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Movie Review

Doing a Google search, I see “launches exclusively in IMAX, March 1, for one
week only”.

WTF?

Does this mean it’s still showing in theaters but not in IMAX?  I think we only
have one IMAX theater left near us (I think the others were converted for 3D or
something), but that one has showtimes for Apollo 11 this weekend.  Should I
assume not in IMAX though?