The gigabeam name is rather funny for anyone that saw a first-generation
71-86GHz gigabeam product. It was the original competitor of the Bridgewave
GE80 but didn't do so well in the market, due to being more difficult to
install and with a weird user interface for configuration.

The original gigabeam went bankrupt quite some time ago...