I have a pretty scrupulous CPA and an equally anal tax attorney.  If I ever get
it trouble it will be a huge surprise.

From: Ken Hohhof
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2019 4:57 PM
To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group'
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Tax cut my ass...

There was an article in the paper I think today about how the IRS doesn’t have
the staff to go after people who don’t pay their taxes, it used Michael
Avenatti as an example.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/28/opinion/irs-taxes.html

There was also an article online about how the FCC and FTC hardly ever collect
any of their fines.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2019/03/fcc-fined-robocallers-208-million-since-2015-but-collected-only-6790/

So apparently the answer is just don’t pay your taxes.  Heck be like Avenatti
and don’t even file.