Chuck,
You certainly can!

You need to have a $75 license which is good for five years for each individual
employee that your company who is not a family member.

The FCC definition of family member is very broad, but if it’s just a random
employee you’ve hired off the street, they probably need their own license.

In my case my operations manager is my cousin, so we occasionally use the local
repeater for work communication.