Thats a very fair question to ask. I hope WISPA is forthright with us on
this. Im assuming this only the public facing website and not any internal
communications channels or repositories. alot of us have shared sensitive
information over the years in various communications and other matters.
Dark side steve thinks this was targeted to implant malicious trojans that
will hijack the SAS when it comes online since many major players
interacted with WISPA throughout the process of buildout