I feel stupid for asking this, but can someone explain to me what the Rx
Fragment count means in Ethernet interface statistics?  The usual online
resources are not helping much in this case.

I have an RB4011 with 2 spare Ethernet ports bridged so that I can monitor
the traffic between a customer's internal network and a private PTP
microwave link to their other building.  The Mikrotik is not doing any layer
3 processing on these ports, and would not be able to reassemble IP
fragments, but what is it using to determine that packets are "fragments"?

The fragment count incoming from the customer's Dell switch is around 25% of
the total packet count according to the Mikrotik stats.  That number seems
alarmingly high.  The customer is not complaining about any issues related
to this.  Does this just mean the Dell switch is fragmenting jumbo frames to
go over the Ethernet interface, and this is totally normal?  The customer
does have fiber between the various switches in their building.

Or do I have some kind of a configuration problem?  The settings on the
Mikrotik interface are MTU=1500, L2 MTU=1592, Max L2 MTU=9578.