I have seen this application on slides at Calex shows. It may take more than one mux and it might even take some kind of directional coupler, but they do show how you can mix PON and non PON traffic.

-----Original Message----- From: Adam Moffett
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 9:50 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] GPON and DWDM on same fiber?

So it's a feature on some MUX's?  Do you know a brand I should look at
for this?
I suppose they must also have an OADM that pulls out just the GPON
wavelengths.

On 6/18/2019 11:20 AM, Chuck McCown wrote:
Yes. But the mux selection will have to be carefully thought through.
-----Original Message----- From: Adam Moffett Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 8:35 AM To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group Subject: [AFMUG] GPON and DWDM on same fiber? Can I run GPON on the same fiber with a WDM MUX? It looks like the GPON wavelengths are above and below the DWDM channels, so I'm imagining it would work, but I don't know jack about jack.

-Adam