Lone gunman from Allen, Texas came to El Paso and killed 15 confirmed dead
with lots more injured!! Outside and inside a Walmart.  El Paso blood banks
all have long lines with folks donating for all the injured in hospitals.
He was arrested by police and apparently wrote a manifesto against
Hispanics and a vocal Trump supporter.
This was one of the safest cities in the world and some worthless piece of
shit racist asshole fucked it up.
I am sure he will be put in isolation because otherwise he will be killed
by prisoners.
To say I am angry is an understatement...
My daughter knows some of the parents and children killed...they were at a
fund raiser for T-ball...fuck!!