Oh, they definitely help. We have a few towers that radios were getting
fried on 2-3 times a year, and after adding the surge suppressors, I don't
think we've lost a single radio... had to replace a few SS cards, but
that's a much more desirable problem.

Of course most of those are the GIGE, not CAT6, but I don't think we've
lost anything that's on a CAT6 yet.

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 12:29 PM Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
wrote:

> Damn it Mathew!
>
> I really can't quantify the surge cards have or have not helped.  I can
> say, though, where we have them it's definitely not hurting.  I'd really
> prefer to have one card to make it simpler as well.
>
> Josh Luthman
> Office: 937-552-2340
> Direct: 937-552-2343
> 1100 Wayne St
> Suite 1337
> Troy, OH 45373
>

> On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 12:21 PM <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:
>
>> Cheaper.... hmmm, have to fix that...

>>> problem.  Even the surge products they manufacture will cause this