From: Jesse DuPont
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2019 6:09 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: [AFMUG] AM Tower Deployment

So... I realize that default answer to my next questions is "turn and run", but
I'm thinking about deploying on an AM tower. Is it as simple as electrically
insulating all equipment and cabling from the tower with their own dedicated
(insulated from the tower) ground or is it more complicated than that?
Obviously, the transmitter has to be off during installation and on-tower
maintenance. Other considerations? Thanks for any insight.

--

Jesse DuPont

Network Architect
email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net
Celerity Networks LLC

Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com/celeritynetworksllc

Like us! facebook.com/celeritybroadband