Monty Python is intellectually stimulating.

On 8/15/2019 8:50 PM, Chuck McCown wrote:
Does Monty Python count?

Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2019 9:48 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Fw: OT Movie Review

I'm not allowed to watch things that are just plain stupid.

On 8/15/2019 8:04 PM, Chuck McCown wrote:
This trailer gives you a better sense of the thing:

Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2019 8:54 PM
Subject: OT Movie Review

I am ashamed I paid good, hard earned money to watch “Good Boys”.

I think the demographic is men who still have a mental age of 12.
It had some very funny moments.

Think of “Superbad” for 6th graders.

Several memorable funny moments.

Maybe watch it when it streams and there is nothing else on.  And when the kids are not in the room.  And when nobody else is in the room.  And when  you can erase your viewing history.

Ok, not quite that bad.  Very hard to describe.
Seriously stupid funny, but mostly stupid.