From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Gino A. Villarini
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 9:02 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cambium Medusa in 3.65

Have you looked into TVWS ?

Gino Villarini
Founder/President
@gvillarini
t: 787.273.4143 Ext. 204
m:

 <http://www.aeronetpr.com/>

 <https://www.inc.com/profile/aeronet>

 <https://www.facebook.com/aeronetpr/>

 <https://www.instagram.com/aeronetpr/?hl=en>

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/aeronet-broadband-corp>

<https://twitter.com/AeroNetPR?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor>

 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr2Q9WBrAYVm3Fn970Jd6VA>

 <http://www.aeronetpr.com> www.aeronetpr.com | Metro Office Park #18 Suite 304
Guaynabo, PR 00968

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com <mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com> > on behalf
of Paul McCall <pa...@pdmnet.net <mailto:pa...@pdmnet.net> >
Date: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 at 6:45 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com <mailto:af@af.afmug.com> >
Subject: [AFMUG] Cambium Medusa in 3.65

We were told recently by Cambium that their Medusa product in 3.65 competes
favorable with LTE competitors.  We ONLY need it for tree penetration
challenged customers.

I have a healthy skepticism on 3.65 Medusa being able to magically work better
that standard 2.4 Ghz penetration, seeing the regular 450SM in 3.65 performed
as expected compared to a 2.4 Ghz 450SM, meaning not as well.  Seeing that LTE
or Wimax far exceeds normal 2.4 Ghz gear, expecting 3.65 in 450 series (even
Medusa) is a strong leap of faith.

We are open minded but skeptical of these recent claims.  We are not happy with
the LTE options available ATM, having field tested Baicells and Bliniq for a
while now.

Paul

Paul McCall, President

Florida Broadband / PDMNet

658 Old Dixie Highway

Vero Beach, FL 32962

772-564-6800

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is
confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others
authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been
automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service
(SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human
generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find
out more Click Here <http://www.mimecast.com/products/> .