From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> on behalf of Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com>
Date: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 at 11:39 AM
To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group' <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] college students are too lazy

Now robots will bring them pizza?  I occasionally delivered pizzas when I was
in college, it’s a challenge to make several deliveries without the pizza
getting cold, I don’t see how a 4 mph robot can  do it.  Plus it can’t climb
stairs.

I like this part:

“building owners may eventually decide to include a separate door just for the
robots, much like cat owner would include a door flap for their pet”

https://www.theverge.com/2019/8/20/20812184/starship-delivery-robot-expansion-college-campus<https://www.theverge.com/2019/8/20/20812184/starship-delivery-robot-expansion-college-campus>

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is
confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others
authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been
automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service
(SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human
generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find
out more visit the Mimecast website.