From: Gino A. Villarini
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 2:01 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Buried fiber cost?

A: concrete

B: dirt next to road

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> on behalf of Colin Stanners
<cstann...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 3:29 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>

In the road (concrete or gravel?) or in dirt next to the road?

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 2:21 PM Gino A. Villarini <g...@aeronetpr.com> wrote:

  What’s the avg cost for road trenched fiber these days?

  Gino Villarini
  Founder/President
  @gvillarini
  t: 787.273.4143 Ext. 204
  m:

  www.aeronetpr.com | Metro Office Park #18 Suite 304 Guaynabo, PR 00968

  Disclaimer

  The information contained in this communication from the sender is
confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others
authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

  This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been
automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service
(SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human
generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find
out more Click Here.