These things are all over FB and the internet. Blazingly good deals for
next to nothing. If you read the FB comments on most of these ads, they all
say they got their money taken and the goods never arrived. I've seen them
with this camper, some teardrop style campers, generators, and other
things. Also, this particular camper has some pretty terrible reviews.
Apparently,  you can buy them really cheaply at alibaba, but they fold up
like a cheap suit if you try to take them on anything other than paved
roads. There are some youtube videos from Australia of these breaking in
half while being towed down a dirt road with some moderate ruts.