Well, that sucks.

Like Westinghouse and Bell & Howell which are now just nostalgic US sounding
names you can license to slap on your cheap crap.  Or the misleading brand
names at Harbor Freight.

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Colin Stanners
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2019 8:55 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Antel Antenna question

When I had looked into this before, the "old" Antel antenna was purchased by
Amphenol in 2003 and the name gradually disappeared. The "new" Chinese company
seems unrelated, and likely just used the name since "antenna technology"
contraction works and no one else was recently using it.

On Sat, Sep 21, 2019, 8:21 AM Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com