So what relay should I use?

From: TJ Trout
Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2019 2:04 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Remote Control

eWeLink pcb's work pretty well for smartphone/internet controlled relays, about
$10 ea and have a good cloud system

On Sun, Sep 29, 2019 at 12:49 PM <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

  I tested my system again today with better antennas.  Maybe 2 miles of
reliable functionality.  I need 3 miles.  That is a half roll of fiber.

  I am starting to lean away from radio remote control.  I presume there are
some cloud based switches that I could use?  Just drop my cell phone into a box
with the hotspot turned on.  A local cloud based relay can then be controlled
from another cell phone at the other end?

  Does any of the unifi stuff provide this functionality?