At the Steamtown museum in Pennsylvania they have an engine like that on display out front.  It hasn't run in a long time, but they said it was moved to it's current position under its own power.

If you're ever in that area the locomotive shop tour is awesome. They have the biggest lathe I'd ever seen.  They demonstrated changing the steel tires on a train car.....which involves a lot of fire and hammering.