Check Ebay.  We use a lot of the Quanta servers.

Rory

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Adair Winter
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2018 9:01 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Saisei Hardware

We never buy new servers. Send the specs over to the guys at
https://www.stikc.com/ and they will help you get a matching box.
Usually about half the cost of a new one.

On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 10:00 AM Kurt Fankhauser
<lists.wavel...@gmail.com<mailto:lists.wavel...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Does anyone have an recommend hardware for a Saisei traffic shaping box?
Powercode gave me some recommended Dell servers but looking for something a
little more cost effecting, looking to filter between 1G-2G. Didn't know if
there was a nice cheap box out there preferable something that's not too deep
because one tower i have has a shallow rack only 23 inches depth.

Adair Winter
VP, Network Operations / Co-Owner
Amarillo Wireless | 806.316.5071
C: 806.231.7180