more doesn't mean it better fits the needs

On 11/14/2019 01:02 PM, Dan Parrish wrote:
It's sneaky, but Discord is much, much larger than slack. In April it was about 250M discord users to 10M slack users. There are features in slack that make for a pretty good collaboration for working groups, but discord does a pretty good job at what it does.

Here's a cnbc video from earlier this year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNJ2n6XKmmA

--dan