We use Airconsole which doesn't require inbound connectivity.  It comes
with a server that you can run in AWS that the local AirConsole talks
outbound to.  For connectivity, we use a Cradlepoint with a cheap Verizon
data plan.  Works great, although support for Airconsole is terrible.. but
it's not difficult to get up and running.