From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Adam Moffett
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2019 2:11 PM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT adjustable beds

These days you stuff it with 100 dollar bills.  More crinkly than feathers,
but mad gangsta.

On 11/19/2019 3:03 PM, ch...@wbmfg.com <mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com>  wrote:

I fall in to youtube hell on a regular basis.

Cat videos, especially catnip intoxication are fun indeed.

I slept on a huge sack of feathers as a kid.  Was not much fun.

Neither was the outhouse up the hill out the back door.

Or scooping the dead rats, mice and squirrels off the top of the cistern
water.