Got it.

Thanks guys.

From: AF [mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com] On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2019 12:59 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Disney Plus - IP blocking.

Its not your Geo, its their strict limit on count behind NAT

I just sent them an email, they had it cleared up in like 2 hours

Format of the email

NetAdmin < <mailto:netad...@disneystreaming.com> netad...@disneystreaming.com>

Subject: AS<INSERT YOUR AS> Out of region Errors - Disney+ streaming service

Good afternoon,

We are beginning to field calls from customers complaining of out of region
errors when attempting to access your streaming service.

We are AS<AS> netblock <X.X.X.X/X>

It appears the primary complaints are emanating from our NAT customers.

Our NAT ranges are X.X.X.X/X and Y.Y.Y.Y/Y

What is the required process to get our ASN/netblock whitelisted with your
service?

Thank you,