Yeah, if I'm understanding correctly, ACCP on the 820C is just running both
cores on the same polarity. What Aviat and Bridgewave are doing is a bit
different... they can do 2 80mhz channels per core, so a single dual core
radio can do a total of 4 80mhz channels, and a single core radio can do 2
(but they would need to both be adjacent channels in the same polarity).