I’m not sure if there are any N type couplers, but there are WR90 to N
connectors and UDR/PDR couplers available (these are used when combining
frequency pairs together on the ODU 600 for example).  Bigger question would be
how two AF-11s would work together on the same path/same antenna system. The
couplers add about 3.5 dB loss per side (7 dB total).