From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of ch...@wbmfg.com
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2020 10:17 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Fwd: Limited run of AW3464 900mhz dual-slant omnis
actually available

Interesting antenna.  Wish someone would open one up and show me what is in
there.  The H pattern is very circular so it is not an array of patches I don’t
think.  I dunno, maybe it is.

I had an array of patches wrapped around a foam core for doing this about 10
years ago.  Don’t recall why I didn't finish the product.