From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2020 5:40 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] FCC certified SAS providers

Cambium does it all for you. you turn up CBRS in Cnmaestro, then select the SAS
administrator. You get 1 bill, then they pay the administrator. You still get
an account to interact directly with the administrator. They very much stress
to choose wisely upfront, changing administrators mid stream can be a nightmare
they said, all of your grants have to be revoked and redone.

It was brought up using this sas administrator account for non cambium, but
that may cause weird billing issues, so dealing directly with the administrator
would probably be best on that.

It may be worth turning up cnmaestro, requesting CBRS and picking the vendor to
get the account set up correctly anyway.

One thing they did say too is that delinquencies are a manual process, so if
you have some weird billing thing, your SAS account wont be suspended (assuming
cambium pays the bill). But the point is you wont wake up one morning to a dead
network because cambium lost an ippay token

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 5:10 PM Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com