Well, you could buy Constellation Brands, maker of Corona beer.

According to the Internet, it either causes or cures the coronavirus.  So it
could go up or down.  Apparently they are also in the marijuana business.

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Chuck McCown
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2020 6:54 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT sometimes I get lucky

Yeah, just gonna let it ride.  Hopefully I get to keep most of it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 30, 2020, at 5:00 PM, Lewis Bergman <lewis.berg...@gmail.com
<mailto:lewis.berg...@gmail.com> > wrote:

You haven't gotten lucky yet unless you sold.

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 2:31 PM <ch...@wbmfg.com <mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com> >
wrote:

My FXAIX index fund YTD is 31.4%

S&P 500 is 22%

Of course a correction is coming, it always does, but it has been a great year.

I was too chicken to buy Tesla.  185 back in May.  643 today.

Lewis Bergman

325-439-0533 Cell