https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-in-us.html

Here in Illinois they are scare mongering. They announce that Champaign
Urbana potentially has coronavirus, there are a couple PUI
But when you get far down into the articles  they make a point of skimming
over the fact that they expanded the PUI criteria. eventually theyre just
going to expand it to six degrees of kevin bacon so they can basically say
everyone is a PUI and the entirety of the US is under observation. Its a
joke and people are sheep