The XPS line is just awesome. I understand not wanting to get rid of it
(sent from my 4-5 year old XPS13)

Ryan

-----Original Message-----

Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 18:06:46 -0500
From: "Ken Hohhof" <af...@kwisp.com>
To: "'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group'" <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT - will spare laptop battery go bad in storage?

Hey, the battery was only $70.

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Nate Burke
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2020 5:55 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>

Are you married to that laptop?  Just get a whole new machine.

https://www.amazon.com/Acer-Display-Graphics-Keyboard-A515-43-R19L/dp/B07RF1
XD36  I only look for things with a wired Ethernet port.  Dongles drive me
crazy.

On 3/26/2020 5:50 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:

I'm just afraid that by 2022 they won't be available anymore.  Or I guess if
they are, maybe they will have been sitting in an Amazon warehouse for 2
years?