We've done several links in the 3-4 mile range with 24ghz... they drop
pretty regularly, but I don't know that 6 miles would be too much
different, as far as that goes. I'm pretty sure you won't get full capacity
out of it at that distance, but you should be able to get 400Mbps.

Considering the price of the AF24HD, I'd personally go for 80ghz instead.
Availability is probably theoretically a little worse, but my experience
has been that a storm that takes out an 80ghz link is going to take out
24ghz too, it might be down for slightly less time, but I haven't really
seen a big difference between the two.

You can get a Siklu 2Gbps link with 2' dishes for $4400 right now, which
last I checked, is about $1000 cheaper than an AF24HD link.